Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meeting with Informatics friends

Soong called me on last Friday and we decided to have gathering with our old friends from Informatics college.
I can even recall when we last met? what I can say is ... should be more than 3 years we never meet each others. Since I've just completed my "Master Paper" (anyway, not final yet. Still got 1 more paper than... he he he... I will get my Master qualification). I will be free for about 2 to 3 months - waiting for result. So, I call one-by-one and finally, and finally I manage to get Sunny and Joseph to join us. Not bad! last minutes call still can get hold of them. But unfortunately, others contact has changed and we can't managed to get them joining us.
Well, we have a nice chat on Saturday, 4th October. After that, we went for our lunch. I've used my mobile phone to take our photo, but it's blur. Hmm... will ask Sunny to send me our photo, since he has brought his camera and took our photo.
Ever since we all are working and have our own family, we are busy, busy and busy. I really enjoy meeting my old friends. Well, since I am "rest" for few months (not study). I will online and surf "facebook" to look for more and more old friends. Then, call for gathering again.

No comments: