Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy study

It has been 2 weeks, not slept well.

Study, study, and study..... But. Luckly, my wife still support me for my study. She look after our 2 kids, so that I can be more focus on my study.

I have created another blog - http://mysbit.blogspot.com. The main purpose is to maintain my study material, as well as keep all information up-to-date. So that my coursemate can have latest information for their reference. However, it is not easy to maintain the blog or what I would like to call it - Forum / portal for students in Malaysia who taken MSc SBIT. I have to work hard (double of my coursemate), coz I need to study and keep information up-to-date.

Recently, I sleep at 1 am on weekday. Weekend? sleep daytime, but studying whole night. This will continue until I've submitted my MSc paper - project specification (3rd October 2008). :(

No comments: