Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's not easy for part time study

It's busy week for me. 23rd June was the "induction week" for my master study, but all my coursemate are having difficulty to login and to kick start for our study.

We've requested servicedesk to assist us on registration and id creation. Due to this is UK programme and there is no "local expertise" to guide us. We all had visited wrong website and could not get the informations we want. ie. timetable on when to online chat session with UK.

On 27th, I've received email from the University and guided me the correct way and steps to obtain those study material and course timetable. But it was too late - my coursemate and me had missed few sessions, everyone is tension, worry and busy on downloading documents after this.

Good luck to all my coursemate, and.... me!!!

No comments: